Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis. For anyone who may not know, bacterial vaginosis indicates an abnormal condition happening inside the vaginal area. While many people describe bacterial vaginosis as a kind of vaginal infection, it is concluded that this phenomenon equals the imbalanced amount of “good” bacteria and “bad” bacteria that happens from the inside of the vaginal area.
There are various bacterial vaginosis symptoms. However, some of the most popular can be listed as vaginal discharge, the awful smell from the vaginal area, etc. Regarding the treatments for bacterial vaginosis, the combination of antibiotics, vaginal gel usage, and prescriptions are still believed to have a remarkable ability to provide instant relief from bacterial vaginosis discomfort.
Top 5 Simple Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis
Yet, people can reduce the seriousness of bacterial vaginosis by taking advantage of some simple ingredients available in their home kitchen. In this article, we will help to enlighten you on some effective unique home treatments for bacterial vaginosis.
- Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis Milk
Milk is, undeniably, a popular choice of drink for many people, ranging from the youngest to the oldest. More than a liquid that is good for the bone system, milk can turn into a good remedy for bacterial vaginosis. Packing with a valuable lactobacilli source, milk can rebalance the amount of not only “good” but also “bad” bacteria.
What’s more, milk can have a good effect on strengthening immunity health.
- Have a tampon inserted into chilled milk
- Gently place it in your affected vaginal area
- Leave it on for around 30-45 minutes
- Remove the tampon before rinsing off with clean water
- Repeat the process 3-4 times daily
- Coconut Oil Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis
One of the most significant mechanisms behind coconut oil benefits is getting rid of bacterial vaginosis. Thanks to a great source of antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal qualities, coconut oil can remove germs that take responsibility for the outbreak of bacterial vaginosis. Also, coconut oil can do good at fostering the healing process and bringing you a better feeling. One thing to take notice of when using coconut oil is that organic coconut oil should be preferred.
- Directly apply a small amount of coconut oil into the affected area.
- Instead, you can choose to add more coconut oil to your daily diet.
3.Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis Indian Lilac
Another simple ingredient that is termed as an effective home remedy for bacterial vaginosis is Indian lilac. Scientifically called margosa, Indian lilac can neutralize bacterial vaginosis by reducing inflammation and itchiness, and many other discomforts caused by bacterial vaginosis.
Have a handful of margosa leaves
- Please put them in a pan to heat up before letting them cool naturally
- Grind them into powder
- Get a mixture of the powder with a little water to get a perfect paste
- Allow the paste to sit on your affected area for at least 20-30 minutes
- Wash off with warm water
- Follow these steps 2-3 times a day
- Tea Bag Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis
If you have the intention to throw the used tea bag away, please stop it since you still have many more things to do with the used teabag. Mainly, you can make use of the teabag to say goodbye to bacterial vaginosis quickly. Thanks to a considerable amount of tannins, the tea bag can produce both antibiotic and astringent properties, making it an ideal solution to decrease burning sensation and other discomforts from bacterial vaginosis.
- Dip some tea bags into hot water
- Let them cool inside the fridge for 2-3 hours
- Externally let used tea bags sit on the affected area
- Do like this 3-4 times a day until you get a satisfactory outcome
- Oregano Oil Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis
In the fight against bacterial vaginosis, people can also rely on the help of oregano oil. Oregano oil is house to antibacterial and antifungal qualities. Thus, it can become a good remedy for bacterial vaginosis. At the same time, oregano oil will also prevent your ‘little girl’ from becoming infected.
Get a mixture of oregano oil and olive oil by a ratio of 2:1
- Apply it to your affected area
- Have the mixture sit for 2-3 hours
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Practice at least 2-3 months and enjoy a better outcome.